- Latest version
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 24, 2017
The Journey Map was created by rechbrew at the end of 2011. This mod adds a real-time map to your gameplay experience. It is possible to view it in the browser, as a minimap or fullscreen map in Minecraft. In order to use the mod, you have to install Forge.
The Journey Map adds a minimap and a fullscreen map to Minecraft. The map is set up as real-time, which means it will change immediately, as you explore your world. It’s also possible to view it in your browser.
It comes in two Editions for multiplayer purposes:
- FairPlay – Cave mapping and radar is disabled
- Unlimited – All features are available
All features are available all the time for singleplayer.
- Day/Night mode
- Interior and cave maps
- Nether and End maps
- Waypoint management
- Player and mob radar
- And nany more…
How to install Journey Map
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Download and install Forge
- Get the JourneyMap file and copy it into your mods folder in the Minecraft root directory
- Launch Minecraft and check if you get the message “JourneyMap available”
Compatibility with other mods
It is not possible to use JourneyMap with any other minimap mod for Minecraft. Besides that, no other compatibility issues with other mods should appear.
Known issues and bugs
There are no known bugs so far. If you come across any bug, or want to give feedback, please post at the original post on the Minecraftforum. You will find the link below.